Your company wants to help Close the Gap but you don’t know how? A lot of companies are helping by offering us their core business. Close the Gap is always looking for new partners that can assist the organisation in its daily work in terms of project and office management.
Examples of in-kind donations
- KLM provides free cargo transport for donated computers to KLM destinations
- Computer Task Group manages all the networks services of Close the Gap
- Deloitte Belgium assists Close the Gap with external audits, tax advice, accoutancy, legal services as well as business development.
- Design is Dead develops Close the Gap’s communication strategy and tools.
Please find out which other companies have supported Close the Gap in-kind.
– E: firstname.lastname@example.org
– T: +32 (0)2 614 81 59